Long Time, No See

Sorry about the lapse between posts. I've been pretty busy. Ready for a shameless plug? Well, here it is: I just published the first book of my Rock & Roll trilogy, Beyond The Bridge! Book One takes place in London during the height of the Sixties' British Invasion, and is full Rock legends, both imagined and real. I only mention it because the lead character was inspired by... Ernie! If you're interested in finding out more and watching the trailer, click here. It's available in both paperback and on Kindle.

Now, onto the next bit of news: You can catch Ernie, with Brian Faith Band, during the months of February, March, and April at Gigi's Cocktail Lounge, in Ventura. Ah, my home town... Just wish I was there to go see them! For those of you who are more fortunate, just click the link in the Gigs section in the side bar.

Hope your holidays were awesome and that you're staying warm!

Comments

Popular Posts